Công ty TNHH Nhà máy Thủy sản Việt – Úc hiện cần tuyển 01 nhân viên Quản lý chất lượng, cụ thể:
A Manager of Quality Assurance is responsible for monitoring and ensuring high-quality standards in production, inspecting processes and outputs, and supervising staff. They analyze data, communicate with external officers, and maintain records.
· Monitor all operations that affect quality. Define and do filing documents, manufacturing procedures to ensure consistent product quality.
· Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data Review current standards and policies
· Establish and maintain quality specifications for all raw and finished goods.
· Establish and maintain Quality Management System Manuals. Perform root cause analysis and develop robust preventive measures.
· Work closely with the Operations team to facilitate consistency in product quality. Ensure products consistently meets or exceeds performance criteria.
· Identify opportunities to improve product and process quality, consistency, and performance.
· Establish continuous improvement initiatives for quality department and personnel.
· Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff. Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
· Establish procedures to inspect and report quality issues. Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation. Ensure all legal standards are met
· Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied. Act as primary liaison with customer and supplier QA, outside auditing agencies
· Assist in the development of new products and processes.
· Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
· Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
· Keep abreast of current and emerging technology in the ingredient and food industry
· Do other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, or related field required
· Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
· Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
· Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/ statistical methods
· Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
· Outstanding communication skills
· Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
· Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
· Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
· Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO etc.) Having good knowledge of Food Safety Standards (HACCP, BRC, IFS, BAP, ASC, USFDA, etc.) is preferred
· Workplace in Bac Lieu
• Competitive salary and bonus, good compensation policy
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Law
• Professional working environment, high promotion opportunities at work